Sunday, January 22, 2012

i'm really here

or so it would seem. We travel from base to base so much (by carpool) that I haven't gotten a chance to explore and even appreciate the city. I will tell more soon, but alas, I have to wake up at 5:40...and I am not a morning person.
















Also, more pictures tomorrow, because these are only half of the adventure...some of which involved me looking stupidly at a map while walking for blocks on end...I have never walked so much in one day than I did on Saturday...not even that time when our family went to Washington DC. Mom--you remember that?

That's it for now,

katie jo

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited for you. Your place looks decent. Not a slum or anything too weird. How is teaching? So I'm jealous not gonna lie. So be happy and love it! What an awesome opportunity!

    ReplyDelete