Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a little out of the ordinary

I usually only post my own work, but I thought we could all use a little humor today.


This little piece is titled Hangjongeren by Idiots


I came across this artist while in 3D design and he spurred my hanging horse phase. His name is Maurizio Cattelan and the title of the work is called bidibidobidiboo. You should look him up.

So if you are feeling inspired and you want to make your own creation but perhaps in a more traditional pose and not so tragic you can purchase this mounting kit for just $39.99 at Cabella's (video also available).



Sorry Mom,

katie jo

1 comment:

  1. HA HA! That pose is so life like. You have to look at it like this, that squirrel will live forever in the hearts and minds of all who see it - whereas the alternative of being hit on the side of the road.

    ReplyDelete