Tuesday, March 23, 2010

who wants to work a 12-9?

No one...that's who.

So in the midst of moving and finding a place to live, my painting has come to a halt, but only temporarily. These two are from the fall last year that I never really got around to photographing, and since I didn't really have time to do anything project related due to my awesome work schedule, I decided to share these with you. They were during my painted box phase, which I predict will again surface in the somewhat nearer future.


They are both painted with acrylics on some left over panel that I had lying around. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed working with acrylics. The reason being size, I am sure. These little paintings are quite small.


As always, more to follow,

(in fact, some little monkeys may appear soon just depending on how busy the week gets)

katie jo

1 comment:

  1. That's because acrylics rock. Way to come over to the dark side. :)

    ReplyDelete